After the rollercoaster years during the Covid pandemic and a challenging 2022, many tourism businesses are wondering what 2023 and beyond will bring.
If you are looking to find out more about the customer sentiments and trends, what Visit Cornwall is doing to promote the county, and what business support is available to you, then why not join one of Visit Cornwall’s Tourism Workshops, in partnership with The Growth Hub.
There will be four workshops across Cornwall between Monday April 24 and Friday April 28. The first two workshops will be hosted by Shane Solomon, with the remaining workshops hosted by Laurence Reed.
They will give you the opportunity to hear about:-
- Visit Cornwall’s marketing and PR programmes for 2023
- Cornwall’s forward tourism strategy and priorities
- The future flexible Visit Cornwall membership schemes and targeted advertising opportunities for 2023/24, being introduced the coming autumn
- The latest consumer sentiment research for 2023 and the implications for Cornish tourism businesses and organisations
- National and wider regional developments that will impact on Cornwall
- Presentations on the business and skills support services for tourism business via The Growth Hub
- Updates on key issues – Water shortage and support available, the A30 road dueling works from Carland Cross to Chiverton and more.
The workshops will take place from 10am-3pm as follows:
Monday April 24 Victoria Conference Centre, Station Approach, Victoria, PL26 8LG, Chynoweth Suite
Tuesday April 25 Scorrier House, Redruth, TR16 5AU, Drawing Room and Grand Hall
Wednesday April 26 Liskeard Public Hall, 3-5 West Street, Liskeard, PL14 6BW, Main Hall
Friday April 28 Trethorne Golf Club, Kennards House, Launceston, PL15 8QE, Conference Room
The events are open to both members and non-members of Visit Cornwall.
Click here to find out more and to book your tickets.