A series of seven workshops are set to start next week for small Cornish businesses interested in export markets.
The free events (January 21-30) will be held in venues across the Duchy and are open to existing exporters and companies seeking to expand into the international market.
The workshops have been organised by Export Cornwall to focus on a wide range of topics, including market research, sales and marketing, international cultural issues, intellectual property rights and use of international agents and distributors.
The seven scheduled workshops are:
- International Cultural Issues, January 21 (am) at St Michael’s Hotel & Spa, Falmouth
- Intellectual Property Rights, January 21 (pm) at St Michael’s Hotel & Spa
- Introduction to International Marketing, January 28 (am) at The Business Space, Truro
- Use of International Agents and Distributors, January 28 (pm) at The Business Space
- International Market Research, January 29 (am) at The Business Space
- Export Sales, January 29 (pm) at The Business Space
- Explore Your Export Potential, January 30, at The Bay Hotel, Newquay
For more information or to book a place, email ExportCornwall.