Manufacturer looking to recruit a Compliance Officer, to be responsible for the development and implementation of the site compliance systems in relation to: Health & Safety, logistics, property and security for multiple sites.
Working closely with various departments throughout the group, the successful candidate will:
- Ensure that all employees are trained and hold current knowledge in Site safety procedures and compliance standards.
- Update management teams, HR and employees on risks of breach of legislation and propose actions.
- Oversee subcontractor’s compliance to H&S, Insurance, site security Policies and procedures.
- Carry out site risk assessments (H&S, Insurance compliance, Crisis management systems,) produce audit reports in accordance with the Technical Quality Management Systems Framework.
- Oversee compliance with VOSA.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrable track record in site Safety compliance within a busy manufacturing environment.
You will hold the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Certificate, Project Management (level 4)with a Business Studies Degree or HND
- Commercial experience to include: Budget Management, ROI reporting and contingency planning.
Start date: ASAP
To apply, visit: http://www.smithandreed.co.uk/job/default.aspx?id=655