Are you looking for funding to develop your business or a project that could benefit the economy of Penzance and Newlyn? The second round of the Town Deal Enterprise Grant Scheme is now open for applications.
If you are seeking investment to expand or diversify your existing business, or you are an entrepreneur looking to turn your ideas into reality, you could be eligible for funding from for the Town Deal Enterprise Grant Scheme.
- Capital grants of £2,500 – £50,000 available for small to medium-sized businesses and organisations within the Penzance and Newlyn Town Deal area.
- The deadline for applications is midnight on Monday January 22.
- For this round of the scheme, priority will be given to projects that support:
- Empty buildings turned back into commercial use
- High street vitality and streetscape improvement
- Experiential tourism
Martin Tucker, chairman of the Town Deal board, said: “The board is really pleased to see how the Town Deal Enterprise Grants project has already started to benefit businesses and entrepreneurs in Penzance and Newlyn. We look forward to seeing how this new round of funding continues to help them develop and grow their business.”
For further information on the Penzance Enterprise Grants Scheme and details of how to apply for a grant, email firstname.lastname@example.org