With the latest Government announcements further impacting hospitality and tourism businesses, the need to consider how businesses are led, adapt to new rules and embrace changing customer behaviours has become more important than ever.
To help with these challenges and many more facing the sector, starting on Tuesday October 6 is a new and free online masterclass series from Be the Business.
The events will feature expert speakers and business leaders offering advice, support and innovative perspectives to help hospitality and tourism business leaders move through the autumn feeling reassured and supported in their decision making.
The first session will look at the 8 pillars of strategic leadership that every business owner, leader and manager should consider as part of their bounce back planning and overall recovery.
Sessions will take place weekly from 12:00 – 12:45 on Tuesdays, with the series being supported by Visit Cornwall and the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth & Skills Hub.
What will you gain?
- Understanding of big business strategies that can be applied as small business tactics
- Increased confidence to become a more effective leader
- Support in overcoming business challenges
- The stories of business leaders like you
- Becoming part of a national movement to support business recovery
What’s coming up:
- 06 October: The 8 Pillars of Strategic Leadership
- 13 October: Embedding resilience: Market trends and the art of the pivot
- 20 October: Customer journey part 1: Off-site, online, on it!
- 03 November: Customer journey part 2: New world, new rules
- 10 November: Getting to know your revenue streams: Who are your customers really?
- 17 November: Market mapping & competitive collaboration: Rebuilding our economy together
- 24 November: It’s not you, it’s me: Understanding personality types and the rise of Gen Z
- 01 December: My business. My people. My responsibility.
Be the Business is the Government-backed, business-led non-profit movement to drive up UK productivity and business competitiveness.Hosted by industry experts and featuring the stories of hospitality and tourism businesses, the online events are designed to help hospitality and tourism businesses take control again and kickstart rebuilding business and the economy.