A few tickets remain for a special event tomorrow (Nov 23) to discuss what might be next for Cornwall following the UK’s departure from the EU.
The Cornwall Chamber of Commerce has assembled an impressive lineup of speakers for the conference, which will take place at the Eden Project.
- Tom Parker (CEO Cambre Associates, Vice President British Chamber of Commerce Brussels & Chair of the Brexit Working Group)
- Mike Spicer (Director of Research and Economics – British Chambers of Commerce)
- Rob Misselbrook (Mylor Ventures Ltd)
- Katie Cavell (Cornwall Brussels Representative)
- Lord Teverson (Liberal Democrat and member of the European Union Committee)
Tickets cost £25+vat. For more details and to book a place, click here.