A series of business events are being staged across Cornwall in the coming weeks featuring an array of international entrepreneurial talent.
Lord Digby Jones, Sahar Hasemi (founder of Coffee Republic), Laura Tenison (founder of JoJo Maman Bebe) and serial entrepreneur BJ Cunningham are just some of the inspirational names that will be speaking at the dates.
The free-to-attend events are to mark the launch of a new business support programme in Cornwall, which is being delivered by Plymouth University and Cornwall College in partnership with YTKO.
The series kicks off at Tregenna Castle, St Ives, on November 14. For more details on any of the events or to book a place, click here.
- Evolution: Fit for the Future with Lord Digby Jones and Laura Tenison MBE (Founder and MD, JoJo Maman Bebe), Tregenna Castle, St Ives
- Seek the Unique with Deirdre Bounds (Founder, i-to-i), St Mellion International Resort, St Mellion
- Digital Vision with Margaret Manning (Founder and CEO, Reading Room), St Michael’s Hotel, Falmouth
- Strong New Leaders with Sahar Hashemi (Founder, Coffee Republic), Pool Innovation Centre
- Keeping Brand Promises with BJ Cunningham (Serial Entrepreneur), Pavilion Centre, Wadebridge.