The Cornwall Sustainability Awards (CSA) will celebrate its 20th anniversary this week.
The awards, which will be presented this Friday (Dec 9) at Truro Cathedral, are run by Cornwall Council in association with Tevi. Tevi project manager, Dr Dan Boomfield, said: “Tevi are thrilled to be able to support the CSAs in its 20th year.
“It’s always an uplifting and inspirational awards to attend, and this year we look forward to hearing a keynote speech from round the world skipper Nikki Henderson.”
In total six categories are up for grabs:
- Most Sustainable Organisation – sponsored by St Austell Printing Company & University of Exeter
- Growing greener: sustainable food & farming – sponsored by The Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty & University of Exeter
- Circular Economy – sponsored by Arca & University of Exeter
- Environmental Growth – sponsored by The Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, South West Water & University of Exeter
- Carbon Neutral – sponsored by Cornwall Association of Tourist Attractions, South West Water & Foot Anstey
- Overall Winner trophy – sponsored by Business Cornwall