The Cornwall Business Awards will be coming back for 2022. The awards will celebrate businesses who have focused on overcoming the impact of coronavirus by adapting, creating new opportunities, and supporting each other and the community.
Kirsty Miles-Musgrave from the Growth and Skills Hub said “We know how much the business community enjoys coming together to celebrate everything that is great about Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and hearing stories about the amazing companies across the region.
“Even though we still face an uncertain climate, it feels more important than ever to hear the stories of resilience from our local businesses.”
The awards will be back stronger and louder next year, launching on January 10 with an even bigger celebration at the end of June for the gala dinner and awards ceremony.
The Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub and Skills Hub organises the awards and are part funded by the European Structural & Investment Funds and match funded by Cornwall Council, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership.
Award Categories for 2022
- Beacon Inclusivity Award – sponsored by Beacon Project
- Best Business with a Purpose – sponsored by CORSERV
- Best Customer Experience – sponsored by Jobline Staffing
- Best Family Business – sponsored by St Austell Printing Company
- Best New Business – sponsored by Outset Cornwall
- Best Place to Work
- Business Leader of the Year – sponsored by InFocus from Unlocking Potential
- Clean Growth Award – sponsored by Impact, Innovation and Business at the University of Exeter
- Employee of the Year – sponsored by Truro & Penwith College
- Exporter of the Year – sponsored by Business Cornwall
- Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by Access to Finance
- Rising Star Award – sponsored by Cornwall & Isles of Scilly LEP
- Third Sector Award – sponsored by Eden Project
- People’s Choice 2022 – sponsored by Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group