Stars of the south west’s aerospace and defence sectors have one month to submit their entries for the West of England Aerospace Forum (WEAF) Aerospace Ambassadors Awards.
This is the second year WEAF has run the awards which are designed to celebrate individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the region’s aerospace and defence industry.
The awards are free to enter and are open to everyone working in the sector. The six award categories are:
- Best Aerospace Engineer
- Best Young Aerospace Entrant
- SME Star Employee Ambassador Award
- The Ed Strongman Life Time Achievement Award
- Best Aerospace Extra Mile Ambassador Award
- Best Aerospace Media Ambassador Award
The winners will be selected by an independent panel of recognised experts from across the region’s aerospace and defence industry. They will be announced at a celebration dinner at Aerospace Bristol, on Wednesday June 27.
To enter the awards, click here. Deadline for entering is June 1.