Entries are now open for the Cornwall Sustainability Awards 2016 (CSA).
The awards aim to encourage, reward and gain recognition for the work businesses are doing to improve their own sustainability and that of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly as a whole.
To help with applications this year, CSA is holding a free workshop on September 27 at the University of Exeter, Tremough campus, Penryn.
Full list of categories
- Best managed business (Small, Medium or Large).
- Best contribution towards creating a sustainable food economy, from nature to plate.
- Best contribution towards the creation of a sustainable energy economy.
- Best contribution to resource efficiency.
- Best contribution to the built environment (new build and retro-fit).
- Best contribution to Cornwall’s ‘brand’ through sustainability.
- Best contribution to sustainability by increasing resilience in the community.
- Best contribution by an individual.
- Tomorrow’s contribution to sustainability.
- Theme of 2016 – Best contribution to sustainable land management for environmental growth.
- Overall Winner (chosen from the winner of the other categories).
The awards will be presented at a glittering black tie award ceremony to be held at Truro School in December.
Closing date for entries is October 17.