Citrus Print Solutions was crowned Business of the Year at the inaugural GetSet Business Awards this week.
The awards were part of Get Set For Growth’s first anniversary celebrations, which were held at the Bedruthan Steps Hotel on Monday. The event also featured a key note presentation from Nick Hewer, of TV’s The Apprentice fame.
GetSet’s programme director, Matt Giles, said: “The GetSet Business awards were fantastic, an opportunity for us to celebrate the achievements of our clients, and recognise their individual journeys over the last year.”
While Hayle-based labelling solutions company Citrus Print was named Business of the Year, a number of other awards were also handed out also, including the Business Person of the Year accolade, which went to Anja Jones of Anja Jones Translation.
GetSet Business Awards winners
- Marketing Growth Award: Buttermilk Confectionery
- Digital Advance Award: John Peacock Passenger System
- Finance Growth Award: KSM (South West) Ltd
- Innovation of the Year: Sleeklight
- Business of the Year: Citrus Print Solutions
- Young Business Person of the Year: Rhea Upsher, West Coast Academy
- Business Person of the Year: Anja Jones, Anja Jones Translation