The shortlist for this year’s Hub Awards has been announced.
The Hub Awards celebrate some of Cornwall’s most talented entrepreneurs and business leaders, and are the networking group’s flagship event.
More than 120 people from the county’s business community will come together to hear the winners announced at the Alverton Hotel in Truro, on Thursday, November 28.
This year the awards are being sponsored by JH AV, Oxford Innovation, Truro & Penwith College, Unlocking Potential and YTKO. The award’s media sponsors are Business Cornwall and Pirate FM. Leap Design is also supporting the awards.
Employee of the Year
- Kristie Aked – Source
- Matt Dennison – Blue Flame
- Gary Long – Trewithen Gardens
Best Business Start up
- Delicate Trade
- Emerald Cornwall
- The Cornwall Camper Company
Cornish Business Leader of the Year
- Julian Chenoweth – Maen Karne
- Mark Bolitho – Blue Flame
- Mark Etherington – Brian Etherington Meat Co
Best Cornish Business of the Year
- Cornwall Hotel Collection
- Poynton Bradbury Wynter Cole Architects
Creative Project of the Year
- Cornish Orchards
- Voice Group, Design Shack & Event Heads
Best use of Digital
- OUTFIT Cornwall
- Urlaub Cornwall
- Watergate Bay Hotel