The shortlist has been announced for next month’s Unlocking Cornish Potential (UCP) awards.
In total 33 UCP graduates have been nominated for the awards, which take place at The Keay Theatre in St Austell on July 15.
- Best Marketing Strategy: Grace Williams (20/20); Natalie Grogan (TRAC Services Ltd.) and Lucy Craven (Cornish Orchards).
- Contribution to Business Growth: Michael Randle (Absolute Software Ltd.); Jakki Magowan (Matthew Stevens & Son); Stella Harlinghausen (Woof Wear Ltd.) and Lina Dowd (Research Instruments Ltd).
- Excellence in Project Management: Sarah Wooding (ShelterBox); Olivia Harris (Red Hotels); Tom Alden (Source Energy) and Rosa Pedley (Wild Card).
- Best Use of ICT: Jason Want (Dash (South West) Ltd.); Steve Jenkin (SouthwestCRM) and Gareth Nightingale (Psychology Associates).
- Contribution to Environmental Sustainability: Amy Hurst (The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay); Richard Cull (Ecohouse Ltd.); Tom Willmott (West Pharmaceutical Services).
- Catalyst to Business Growth: Cherish Maxwell (Cornish Crabbers); Helena Graham (Sea Communications); Sam Manley (Aawen Design Studio).
- Contribution to the Knowledge Economy through Innovation: David Morgan (Cornwall Development Company); Alexandra Pumford (Research Instruments); Marcus Hold (Engineered Arts Ltd).
- Individual Achievement Award: Sam Lynas (Barefoot Media); Genevra Fletcher (Red Hotels); Antony Best (Eddie Jewell Acoustics) and Rachel Barclay (Hall for Cornwall).
- Contribution to Business Improvement: Lee Dunkley (Redruth Town Council); Gavin Millington (Spiral Construction) and Andy Nicholas (PSG Cornwall).