Do you have a proven track record in commercial sales?
Do you have experience of selling to property developers, consultants and/or M&E contractors?
Would you like to join one of Cornwall’s fastest growing teams and a business awarded for its excellent commitment to training?
Would you like to join a new industry that is expected to reach £2.4bn in the UK over the next 5 years?
If you have answered yes to these questions then Smart Home would love to hear from you.
Salary: £20k (Basic) / £40k (OTE)
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Required: Vocational (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time (Flexible hours available for the right candidate)
• To develop new business by analysing account potential. This role will involve initiating, developing and closing sales as well as recommending new applications and sales strategies.
• Identifying development potential in accounts by studying current business.
• Consulting with key personnel from both private and public sector industries; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analysing opportunities.
• You will be required to lead consultations and build relationships, qualifying potential and scheduling appointments.
• You will develop sales opportunities through the delivery of initial presentations, explaining our product offerings and service enhancements.
• The role will involve developing proposals for our customers by preparing bespoke specifications based on previous consultations.
• Closing sales by overcoming objections, leading into the preparation of contracts.
• You will contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying opportunities, monitoring competitive products as well as analysing and relaying customer reactions.
• You will also be required to effectvely manage your own knowledge. You will do this by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and/or participating in professional organisations.
To get in touch, please email your CV to Tony@cornwallsmarthomes.co.uk by Thursday 14th March.