The roles are to help businesses identify and fully exploit transformational ICT projects enabled by Superfast Broadband. The projects will be of high value and businesses will receive up to 20 days of support as well as funding to deliver projects that could be phased over time.
Peninsula Enterprise is the leading provider of high quality enterprise and knowledge services in the South West. Our understanding of the social and economic environment in which we work ensures that we deliver solutions and services that achieve results. These new roles will report into the Project and Partnership Manager. The roles are to help businesses identify and fully exploit transformational ICT projects enabled by Superfast Broadband.
Successful candidates will:
• Have excellent ICT skills and understanding of SFBB to develop transformational projects
• Be able to demonstrate a real passion for helping SMEs to achieve their potential via transformational ICT projects
• Effective project management and organisational skills
• Have a good understanding of business development issues and their relation to business growth (e.g. ambition, capability, innovation, access to finance and skills)
• Analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
Candidates will need to develop strong, positive relationships with key partners, networks, delivery partners, funders and other organizations to support and grow the Superfast Cornwall Business Support Programme.
Salary Band £35k to £45k
The closing date is 10am on 17th January 2013.
For more details and to apply, Click here.