Mylor Yacht Harbour is looking for a Boatyard Administrator
Full time: 37.5 hours per week (Tuesday – Saturday)
Salary: £22k to start
Are you an experienced administrator with an interest in boats looking for a new challenge in 2022?
If so, an opportunity has arisen for a Boatyard Administrator to join our busy services administration team.
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a thriving marine centre located on the banks of the beautiful Fal Estuary in Cornwall and you’ll be working closely with the boatyard and marina teams in the scheduling and coordination and of boat lifting and launching and other yard services.
What we need from you:
- A customer focussed approach with the ability to deliver outstanding service.
- Experience in administration with good organisational skills and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- The ability to be proactive, work on your own initiative and plan ahead.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Proficiency in IT, particularly Microsoft Office and experience with using database or similar software.
- Knowledge and understanding of boats would be advantageous for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering a high level of customer service through good communication, accurate work and prompt responses to enquiries and requests.
- Scheduling of all boat lifts and movements along with other associated yard services.
- Booking work in, updating on job progress, monitoring work against estimates and invoicing of jobs on completion.
- Being a point of contact for customers with boatyard queries and keeping customers updated on work progress.
- Administrative support to the Marina team in the booking in of visiting boats, processing payments for marina stays, and assisting with berthing and mooring contracts.
- Working as part of the wider services administration and front of house team.
Benefits include a salary starting at £22K p/a, company pension scheme, and free on-site parking.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Judith Ball: email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 27 May.