Bosinver Farm Cottages is looking for a Marketing Manager:
Bosinver Farm Cottages is a multi-award-winning family holiday business situated just outside of St Austell in Cornwall. We have 20 detached holiday cottages set in a 30 acre farm, where we specialise in offering luxury and relaxing holidays for families with young children.
We are proud to be one of the market leaders for self-catering accommodation in Cornwall and beyond with a very loyal customer base. Sustainability and the environment are at the heart of all that we do and is becoming an increasingly important part of our offer to guests.
We are looking for someone special to join our small team and lead our marketing activities.
As Marketing Manager, you will be solely responsible for our marketing and advertising activities including:
- tapping into new markets and securing new bookings
- developing our brand to ensure that we stand out among our peers
- managing our website and web-based marketing activities
- developing and managing our social media strategy and activities
- Engaging with our loyal guests and followers
- Gathering and acting on customer feedback
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of these activities
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in the use of social media to engage customers and drive sales
- Have a proven track record in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Have excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and self- reliant and happy to work under their own initiative.
- Be flexible and happy working in a small team who have a diverse range of skills.
- Use and develop networks and new relationships to support our business
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, market aware and bring new ideas to develop our business.
- Be proficient in analysing data and preparing evidence to support business and marketing decisions.
Why work for us?
We stand out and so will you!
We have a beautiful site, surrounded by wildlife in a wonderful part of Cornwall with easy access to the good things that this part of England has to offer. We are a friendly, small team who work closely together.
We will help you meet your personal goals and aspirations and use the people we work with develop your skills. We find on the job training and coaching gets the best results but are happy to support relevant training courses if the business case can be made.
The role will be based in our office at Bosinver Farm Cottages in Cornwall.
Salary range is between £20,000 – £30,000 depending on your experience and suitability for the role .
Our office tends to operate between 9am and 5pm Monday – Saturday.
The post is offered on a full-time basis as 37 hours per week however a flexible contract will be considered and our decision on this will depend on the needs, skills and experience of the successful candidate
Annual leave is 25 days and this includes bank holidays
Clean driving licence is essential
Expected start date for the role is beginning of March 2022
Application deadline: 28 January
Interviews: week commencing 7 February at our office and will include a task that you will need to prepare for which we will share with you if you are selected for interview.
Send applications to email@example.com