Full time – 37.5 hours per week (Sunday – Thursday)
Salary £19k p/a
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a busy working harbour, marina and boat yard located on the beautiful banks of the Fal Estuary.
An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our busy front of house team.
As the reception desk is often the first port of call for any general enquiry with customer satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will ensure our guests receive a warm welcome and the highest standard of customer service as soon as they set foot through our doors.
The role includes:
- Meet and greet visitors to the office
- Answer incoming calls, redirect where necessary and circulate messages to the right people
- Enter timesheets on to our in-house system
- Deal with initial enquiries relating to the marina, moorings or service departments
- Make and process reservations for our self-catering holiday properties
- Check in and check out our holiday property guests
- Organise and sort incoming and outgoing post
- Order and maintain stock of stationery items
- Take the lead on looking after all aspects of reception.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be professional and happy to provide support to other administrators and departments as and when required.
You will be a motivated receptionist with a passion for making guests feel welcome and the ability for building effective relationships with customers and staff.
Knowledge of the marine industry, boats and leisure craft is desirable but not essential for this role.
A full job description and person specification is available on request.
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy interacting with people and have excellent communication skills.
- You are highly organised and self-motivated
- You are confident and professional, with a positive attitude to your work.
- Commitment to work on a Sunday to Thursday.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy
For more details: www.mylor.com/jobs-at-mylor
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Judith Ball: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th December.