Seasonal Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Do you enjoy visiting new places? Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you can use your own initiative, whilst working alongside a supportive and energetic team?
Then we want to hear from you today!
Why work for Dash?
EVERY DAY IS A NEW ADVENTURE…
We work extremely hard and are very passionate about the work we do. We take a lot of pride in working to be the best logistics company in the South West, whilst having a lot of fun doing it. If you want to learn and grow whilst working in a competitive, fun, sometimes stressful, yet always exciting environment you will fit in perfectly.
• Fantastic rates of pay!
• Full time hours
• Quality, well maintained vehicles to drive
• Discounts on company products (% varies based on product)
• A clean, modern yard and warehouse facility
What will you be doing?
• Loading and unloading vehicles and general parcel sorting
• Checking your items on your hand-held device – reporting anything amiss to your manager
• Checking your vehicle is ready for the busy day ahead
• Completing your deliveries as per your hand-held device.
• Not forgetting the all-important company standards and health & safety procedures of course
• Once back at the depot – unload and sort any remaining deliveries
• Update your manager about your day
• Clean you van ready for the next adventure!
What we expect from you
Our Multi Drop Drivers are ambassadors for our business. In this role you’ll be delivering a multitude of items to our customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service, and connecting directly with our customers as the face of Dash.
A good appreciation of health & safety is a must too, along with excellent driving skills – and we will ask you to take a driving assessment as part of your application.
You must have a current driving licence and a winning way with people from all walks of life!
Our commitment to you
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Holiday: 28 days holiday pro rata
November 2021 – January 2022
Ready to apply?
Head over to https://www.thedashgroup.co.uk/careers/ to submit your application now!
Please note – Part of the application/onboarding process will include a licence check and a DBS check to confirm your suitability for the role.