Marine Engineering Service Administrator
Full time – 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Mylor Yacht Harbour is a busy working harbour, marina and boat yard located on the Fal Estuary.
An opportunity has arisen for a Marine Engineering Service Administrator to join our busy team to provide high quality, effective and responsive administrative support to our marine services division.
The role includes:
- Delivering a high level of customer service through good communication, accurate work and prompt responses to enquiries and requests.
- Working closely with the Marine Engineering department in the administration and scheduling of engineering and electrical work.
- Booking work in, creating work requests, inputting and recording of job sheets, updating on work progress, monitoring work against estimates and invoicing of jobs on completion.
- Being a point of contact for customers with engineering and electrical queries and keeping customers updated on work progress.
- Working as part of the wider services administration and front of house team.
This is a customer facing role so the essential requirements for this position are an ability to deliver outstanding service, have excellent computer literacy and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people.
As an integral part of the Engineering team, you’ll be a key player in ensuring the department is running efficiently and effectively. To be a good fit for this role you’ll need to be an excellent Administrator with similar previous experience, ideally within the marine sector. A keen interest in boating and an existing technical understanding of boats and marine engines will be a distinct advantage.
For more details: www.mylor.com/jobs-at-mylor
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Judithb@mylor.com
Closing date for applications is 30/07/21