Nestled in 27 acres of tranquil gardens in a secluded valley, lies The Park Cornwall.
Just a short stroll from the beach at Mawgan Porth, with a selection of accommodation including luxury lodges, cottages, park cabins, cladded caravans and a fairyland style yurt village, there really is something for everyone and many of the properties even have their very own private outdoor hot tubs! Not to mention there are also two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), a sauna and steam room, children’s play areas, an onsite restaurant and a children’s soft play area. The restaurant has fantastic food, so whether you’re joining for breakfast, coffee and cake, or something from the main menu, you can be sure to be served fresh food, seasonal menus and a great atmosphere. At The Park there’s no need to leave anyone behind, as a number of properties are dog friendly with enclosed gardens, complimentary dog bowls and even a doggie bag full of goodies. The extensive grounds are perfect for early morning walks and there are some fantastic woodland pathways, coastal footpaths and nearby trails that can be accessed directly from the site. Dogs are also free to roam on Mawgan Porth beach year round and there is even a spot in the restaurant where they can make themselves comfortable. A favourite addition is the colourful dog showers, which are great after a day on the beach or a muddy walk!
- 2 – 20 delegates depending on style seating (in the Communal Yurt)
- Tranquil, quirky and unique setting
- Walking distance to Mawgan Porth Beach
- On-site restaurant and kitchen facilities
- Great for small meetings or , creative workshops and events, packages available on request
- Free parking
- Exclusive use for 4 Yurts 2 x sleeping 2 people and 2 sleeping 4 people, shared hot tub and full kitchen facilities
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 01637 860322
OR VISIT WWW.THEPARKCORNWALL.COM