If you are an ambitious business looking for an environment in which to grow, then Cornwall’s most exciting development may be just what you are looking for – Aerohub explains
Situated near the coast, adjacent to Cornwall Airport Newquay airfield, is the Aerohub Business Park development site. Open to growing businesses from all sectors, 53.5 acres are now fully serviced and build-ready.
The Aerohub Business Park is one of the UK Government’s Enterprise Zones. Enterprise Zones are about allowing areas to create the new businesses and jobs that they need to achieve economic success. By offering unrestricted growth and rate relief to businesses who locate onsite, Aerohub will be a catalyst for economic growth in Cornwall, building on a key regional asset, Cornwall Airport Newquay.
With a Local Development Order covering the entire site, resulting in complete planning freedom, businesses are able to reduce the risks associated with traditional planning, including cost and time. This will result in a high-quality, purpose-built environment that will meet the needs of today’s knowledgebased businesses.
With several cost options available including land purchase, third party development lease or purchase, or lease of a bespoke Cornwall Council unit, there is a business space solution suitable for any growing business. Our team will work with your business to identify the best option, and be available to support you through the entire process.
Benefits of being located on the Aerohub Business Park:
- Business Rate Relief – business rate discounts of 100% for 5 years – perfect for any growing business.
- Planning Freedom – reduces start-up costs, time and risk. For new-builds and future expansions.
- Enhanced Capital Allowances – Enhanced Capital Allowances areas have been designated on the Business Park. Businesses can claim a tax relief of 100% in the first year towards plant and machinery.
- Superfast Broadband Connectivity – speeds of up to 100Mbps – essential for any business to keep you better connected.
- Enterprise Zone Status – ongoing national and local Enterprise Zone support including; funding application guidance, marketing assistance and exhibition support.
- Connectivity – adjacent to civilian airport at Cornwall Airport Newquay – 3 daily flights to London Gatwick with additional services to Manchester, Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dusseldorf, Liverpool and Newcastle.
- Location – the Business Park site boasts great views across the countryside towards the sea – great for inspiring your workforce.
If you’re thinking of moving to the Aerohub Business Park, then your company’s plot will benefit from the following:
- Access roads, footpaths and cycleways
- High quality public realm works to the site entrance, extensive landscaping and planting
- Sustainable drainage to include SUDS ditches to provide surface water drainage to the road and wetlands basins
- Surface water connections to the plots
- Mains foul drainage to the perimeter of the plots and with an off-site connection
- Service trenches and associated infrastructure/ducting (includes Superfast Broadband connections)
- Each plot has access onto main road
- Full plateauing level with access road entrance point
- The plots will be sold on long leases (250 years) on building agreements
If you’re looking to be part of Cornwall’s exciting new Enterprise Zone development contact the Aerohub team now to find out how to purchase a plot, or lease a unit at the Aerohub Business Park.
T: 01872 322953 E: Melissa.email@example.com
This article first appeared in the Dec/Jan issue of Business Cornwall magazine. To subscribe, click here.